1. Your booking is confirmed upon receival of a confirmation email from the Customer Services Advisor. The booking confirmation form will be regarded as a contract for the delivery of services between Wood Group Training and the customer.
2. If a refresher course is being undertaken evidence must be provided that the Unit Standard has been completed prior to the refresher course.
3. Invoicing will be based on the number of students and the fee per student as stated in your confirmation email (unless other arrangements have been made).
4. Any additional students will be charged at the same rate as outlined in your confirmation email (unless other arrangements have been made).
5. Wood Group Training requires a minimum student number to be met to run most of its courses. Should sufficient numbers not be achieved within ten (10) working days of a scheduled course Wood Group Training reserves the right to cancel the course. Notification of course cancellation will be provided via phone or email at least ten (10) days prior to the scheduled course date.
6. Any decrease in student numbers must be advised to the Customer Services Advisor, in writing at least ten (10) working days prior to the scheduled course date. Failure to do so will mean that you will be charged for the number of students agreed upon in your confirmation email.
7. If a student fails to attend the course with no prior notification the full course price will be charged.
8. Any change to course dates or cancellation of a course, must be advised to the Customer Services Advisor in writing at least ten (10) working days prior to course commencement. If a change or cancellation is made within the ten (10) day period it will result in a charge of 50% of the total course cost. If a change or cancellation is made within 48 hours of the training due to occur this will result in a charge of 100% of the total course cost.
9. Where the booking is for an account holder of Wood Group Training the invoice for course costs are payable by the 20th day of the following month. For all other bookings (non-account holders and individuals) full payment is required at the time of booking.
10. All courses are inclusive of; training and instruction, course consumables, training manuals and pens, assessment to relevant NZQA Unit Standards and participant P.P.E. Safety boots, which are required for specific courses, are excluded and participants will be advised if these are required for their course.
11. All NZQA Unit Standards achieved by students attending courses with Wood Group Training will automatically be applied to their Record of Learning provided they enter the following correctly; full legal name, date of birth and private address or their NSI number. Where a student does not have a Record of Learning they will automatically be hooked on to the NZQA framework.
12. All students attending courses with Wood Group Training must have a high level of literacy. English speakers must be able to read and comprehend to a minimum of Year 10 level. All foreign students must be at a level 5.5 of the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) band scale. Failure to disclose a literacy problem prior to attending the course (minimum of 10 working days prior to commencement) may result in a student being removed from the class.
13. If the training course is conducted at Wood Group Training premises the following is also included; all associated training equipment and facilities, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, transport from Wood Group Training Centre at Manadon Street to the Hot Fire Training Ground at Oaonui for relevant fire courses.
14. When undertaking any course with Wood Group Training all students must provide Photo ID, which identifies you as the student registered on that particular course. Forms of Photo ID are as follows; current passport, driver’s license and Hanz 18+ card. In the case of Well Control courses photo ID must have a validity of at least two years.
15. Safety and Assurance is our top priority because lives depend on it. We provide our people with the training, knowledge and tools to work safely and prevent accidents. Whilst on site at Wood Group Training all students must comply with our Safety Policies. All students attending training with Wood Group Training, who are governed by an Alcohol and Drug policy under the company they have been booked by, may be subject to random drug and alcohol testing whilst on our site.
16. Online courses: Full payment is required before the student can be enrolled onto the system and receive their login details to access the course.
17. Breathing Apparatus (BA) and Fire Team Member (FTM) Refresher courses: Students must hold the relevant Unit Standards. For FTM Refresher these must have been achieved from a FTM or FTM Refresher course. Evidence must be provided demonstrating compliance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 (Section 2.4).